GIVING TO THE CHURCH WHILE SHELTERING AT HOME
Please remember that the costs to operate our church continue even though we are not meeting together. Here are ways you can continue to give:
1. Mail a check to the church.
2. Have your bank mail a check via bill pay service.
3. Try our new Online Giving or Text Giving options below.
- Click here to give to the church using a credit or debit card or directly from your bank account (ACH).
- You may give to the General Fund which supports the ongoing work of the whole church or you may select Designated Gift and specify how you wish your donation to be used in the memo.
B. TEXT YOUR GIFT TO THE GENERAL FUND
- Send a text to 73256 from your mobile device with the message HanfordMethodist. Standard text message rates apply.
IS THIS SAFE?
We are using the Vanco online giving service which is widely used by churches and has proven to be a safe and efficient program. It has been recommended to us by our United Methodist Annual Conference finance team.
For more information about Vanco, click here.